A rapidly growing real estate investment firm is looking for a driven, results-oriented Leasing Specialist to join its team.
The Leasing Specialist is responsible for performing all activities related to apartment rentals, resident move-ins, and lease renewals. This position reports directly to the Community Manager and may also receive direction from the Assistant Property Manager.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Performing all tasks related to renting apartments including generating traffic, handling telephone inquiries, touring prospective residents throughout the apartment community, demonstrating model apartments, and qualifying potential residents.
- Processing rental applications.
- Completing all move-in paperwork including the lease and accompanying addendums.
- Assisting the Community Manager in gathering and monitoring competitors’ pricing, specials, and amenities.
- Coordinating activities related to the resident retention program.
- Participating in outreach marketing efforts, following up on internet referrals, promoting resident referrals and other programs to generate traffic.
- Complying with the legal policies and procedures, including compliance with Fair Housing laws and other industry-related federal, state, and local laws.
- Reviewing resident notices to vacate and advises residents of their move-out responsibilities.
- Assisting the Community Manager in completing administrative and clerical tasks as requested.
- Participating in all mandatory training programs.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Experienced with Yardi software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales and leasing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or additional equivalent experience.
- A minimum of one year of experience as a Leasing Consultant.
Pre-employment drug and background screen required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Rincon Partners is a rapidly growing vertically integrated multi-family investment company. Since its inception in 2015, the Company has acquired twenty-one multifamily properties and two self-storage developments, with project values totaling over $500 million, located in Phoenix, Tucson, San Antonio, Las Vegas, Atlanta, and Charlotte MSAs and expects its growth to accelerate over the next several years. Rincon’s investment strategy focuses on moderately sized, value-add and core-plus properties predominately located in the Southwestern and Southeastern United States.
Rincon’s principals have over 60 years of experience in acquiring, developing, financing, managing, and selling commercial real estate across multiple asset classes, with over $18 billion of real estate acquired and managed over their careers.