A rapidly growing real estate investment firm is looking for a driven, results-oriented Senior Accountant to join its team.
The Senior Accountant will interface directly with the Sr. Director of Accounting in performing general ledger accounting, cash management reporting, investor reporting, accounts payable functions, and treasury functions. The Property Accountant will also play a role in the Company’s rapid expansion plans including helping develop policies and procedures, assisting with ad-hoc reports and analysis, and assisting the team with various projects as needed.
The Senior Accountant will be a key member of the team and will be expected to grow with the Company.
- Maintaining general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations for multiple companies
- Prepare financial statement and financial statement packages, including for equity partners
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Analyze expense accounts and prepare accruals
- Completing the monthly and year-end financial close process for multiple companies
- Maintaining vendors and performing accounts payable functions
- Preparing and maintaining a cash management report utilized by the Sr. Director of Accounting
- Compile support for annual audits and lender draws
- Developing and preparing ad-hoc financial reports and analysis as directed by the Sr. Director of Accounting
- Prepare and input journal entries
- Develop processes for improved efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
- 2+ years general accounting experience a plus
- Must possess strong financial and analytical skills
- Experience with general ledger systems, Yardi and other property management software programs a plus
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Proactive, focused, performance driven person
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pre-employment drug and background screen required
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Rincon Partners is a rapidly growing vertically integrated multi-family investment company. Since its inception in 2015, the Company has acquired twenty-one multifamily properties and two self-storage developments, with project values totaling over $500 million, located in Phoenix, Tucson, San Antonio, Las Vegas, Atlanta, and Charlotte MSAs and expects its growth to accelerate over the next several years. Rincon’s investment strategy focuses on moderately sized, value-add and core-plus properties predominately located in the Southwestern and Southeastern United States.
Rincon’s principals have over 60 years of experience in acquiring, developing, financing, managing, and selling commercial real estate across multiple asset classes, with over $18 billion of real estate acquired and managed over their careers.